Thursday, April 16, 2009

Long Lost Memories of Les Miz

If you have been following the Susan Boyle storyline that I started on the my last entry, you will understand why I have been lost in the listening of the wonderful music from the Les Miserables musical on my computer. The music brought back fond memories when Julie and I saw the production live when it first came to Toronto. Now how long ago was that? Pre-kids I suppose. If I recall correctly, we went with Morgan and Francis (thanks!) who, I believe, both bought the tickets for us ... anniversary present?

Now to come think of it, we also saw the Phantom as well ... what happened to that cultured couple?

1 comment:

  1. Yes it was pre kids and yes it was Phantom. I purchased the tickets for everyone as a Christmas gift. I remember all of us going out for dinner prior to the show but I can't remember where.

    Yes how times have changed. Hopefully, all of us will be able to do this once again.

    ReplyDelete