Well yesterday, all of us were at our local arena for Matthew's Midget Championship. The tight game went into OT and with 48 seconds left, our Matthew broke through the opposition went end to end and deked the goalie for the OT sudden death win. Of course we all went wild and I wished I had a picture of it. I am hoping someone got a video of it.
It's Matthew last hockey game of his Coronation hockey career and we are all proud as he ended it in story book fashion. He won it in his first season and now he wins it in his last season.
Of course, he played and scored during the Earth Day Lights Off ... Matthew turned it back on with his amazing goal.
Did we all shut our lights off?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hey Matthew,
ReplyDeleteWay to go!!!! Congrats from the Chongs from Toronto. It must have been a great feeling.
We've had an up and down season and I know our boys are ready to hang them up.